Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Look!

I have been contemplating changing my display at craft shows for some time now.  It has been looking the same for a couple of years now, and while this means that I can set it up in about 20 minutes, it does mean that I am getting a little bored.
(Besides, I have to trick you regular customers into thinking you have never seen my table before...am I right?)
I am participating and interesting craft show in October in which we are confined to a limited amount of space, specifically a suitcase worth of space.  It took me a while but after a weekend visit to my parents and a DEMAND to go antiquing I found the perfect suitcase.  However, I still needed to make it MINE.  Knowing that I had both craft shows aaaand Comic Con's coming up I decided to make it versatile enough to work with both.  The solution?  I piece of cardboard with two different fabric pieces on it.  I still want to put some bunting on it, but in the mean time I am pretty happy with how it looks.


blank suitcase...not bad...but it could be more interesting.

MONSTER lining!!!

Comic Con lining!!


I am picturing some nice red bunting going along the top...but in the mean time....I can't wait to fill it with monkeys.  (or this weekend nerdy toys....)

No comments: