Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This Past Weekend....

This past weekend I had the privilege of being in not one, but TWO very successful craft shows.


First up was Churchill Alternative - a school that is dear to my heart as most of my Scouts went here...
That being said,  I have never been to a craft show where this happened....


While the Emperor and Darth just walked by my table, I was able to get Mr. Trooper to stop and examine the goods...


Am I allowed to say that my toys are "As Seen on Star Wars" now?



Weirdest Part?  This wasn't even at a Comic Con....just a School Fundraiser.


On Sunday I went to an AMAZING Craft show.  Who knew how successful and evening show would be?  I really didn't have any idea and wow, was I pleasantly surprised!  My only wish was that I had more monkeys to sell!!!  Churchill had cleaned me out and despite hiring my husband to stuff monkeys, I didn't get as many as I would have liked.  As it was an evening Show it meant that they sold alcohol.  And Wine + Craft Lovers = Lots of Sales!  I must admit, the smell of the Cider was pretty fantastic...and my mouth spent most of it's time watering.

So Fat Goose....you are one of my new favourite Craft Shows....I can't wait till next year!


(After this year I had sworn that I would only do one show a weekend....but these two might have to be the exception...)


No comments: