Monday, October 29, 2012

Meeka's Creations...now with Tees


When I was in University I majored in printmaking.  I really wanted to learn to do silkscreen but alas, I totally failed at it.  Since then it has always been on my bucket list of "things to do".  In town there is a lovely woman who offers it as a day course.  For about 2 years now I have wanted to take it and for 2 years it has always been on a day which I couldn't go...until TODAY! 
I am very happy with the result and on the way home picked up a TONNE of shirts to make more for the upcoming crafting season....
In the mean time...here is a sneak peek of some Monkeys before their hearts have turned Red!!  
They will be making their debut at the AWESOMELY wonderful Almonte Craft show by the name of HANDMADE HARVEST.  Trust me, I don't think that you will want to miss show....but more on it later this week!


1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

How adorable!!! These are going to be big sellers, I'm sure. So sweet. Screen printing is something I'd love to try one day too.