Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can I just say that I am a LITTLE bit awesome?

Y'all know that I am a little bit addicted to Craftster, the online craft circle in which I swap with fellow crafters around the world.
Each year they announce their "Best of" list and each year the winners get more and more awesome. (seriously...ONE year I will make it on their list....)

But then...as I was scrolling through the list (see HERE) I saw that on the bottom of the list under the category "Best Swap of the Year" was a swap that I took part in....and the picture they chose what the hoop that I made..!

So even though I didn't get voted "Best of" and can't really put the "Best of 2011" tag on my blog, the fact that they chose my image made me feel a little warm and fuzzy.

(this picture was taken by my swap partner...not me)

2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

I LOVED your hoops in that swap!! They are the perfect example to represent the swap because they are AWESOME and you are more than a little bit AWESOME!

titaniumgrrl said...

If this comes from YOU the QUEEN of awesome then it is cool...