Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whatcha Doing Tomorrow?

May I suggest heading out to Almonte (home of the invention of basketball incase you needed ANOTHER reason to go...) and come visiting a broken Meeka selling some monkeys at the Handmaid Harvest Craft Show at the Almonte Olde Town Hall?

I will be selling on Friday from 4pm to 9pm and on Saturday from 10am-4pm.  World on the street is that you want to come early.

Want more details?

Check out their pretty awesome website www.handmadeharvest.com


They are also extra awesome because there were some mix ups on my end (and my old broken computers end) that made me look a little silly and they STILL want me in the show....Great people...I can't wait.  (My mum even gets to experience selling at her first show...I am thinking a week after surgery I need some help at a table...heh)

Cheers


2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

Good luck at the show! I wish I could come shop your stall :).

LimeRiot said...

PS - sorry, that last comment sounded kind of dirty!!