Friday, November 4, 2011

Merry Christmas - from Me

Alright, it's that time again...time for me to give back to YOU.

Here's the deal...in the comment box tell me your FAVOURITE Christmas/ Hanukkah/ Kwanzaa/ Jehovah/ Winter Solstice/ Whatever tradition of the season.  I will put all the entries in one of those randomizer apps (they exist) and some lucky person will win FIVE (yes 5!) Decorations for their tree, bush, dog, what have you.

It will include TWO of these

TWO of these


and ONE of these
(These sell out pretty fast so I can't guarantee which one...but tell me your favourite colour and I will do my best)


CONTEST CLOSES NOVEMBER 25th

So add your comment and you will be entered ONCE for the draw.

Wanna have a second chance?  LIKE ME on Meeka's Creations Facebook Page and you get a second entry.  (Please note, if you already like me (aw) then you will automatically be entered a second time as long as you enter here)

Comment away! Good luck!


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing my friends try to spell Chanukah.

Rutty said...

Going to the mall on Christmas Eve day to pick up one last present. I do it every year on purpose cuz I enjoy watching people lose their shit. You ever been to a Toys R Us on Christmas Eve Day?!? Worth it.

Jay said...

I love going to our town's annual tree lighting ceremony. Its a comedy fest as they never have it hooked up right and we have to do the big countdown usually several times till it actually lights ;)

Bex said...

Baking and eating Christmas goodies!

P-nut said...

Christmas Eve my entire family, cousins, aunts, uncles and a ton of kids cram into one family member's house and eat, drink, do karaoke until midnight when the kids get to open their presents. It's pure mayhem.

Kim said...

Finding just the right gift for family and friends :-)

LimeRiot said...

Winning awesome gifties from one of my bloggy pals!!! (Or at least I hope to make this a tradition ;))

princess chuchi said...

My parents still gives me gifts from Santa. Mom's a lefty, so she uses her right hand to "disguise" her writing, but most of the time it's written backwards.

bethwalker07 said...

Every year my husband and I watch 'Love, Actually' and drink hot cocoa!

Kristina said...

My favourite tradition is driving around and seeing all the lights.

I must say I love your items! I saw them at the Almonte craft fair this evening. Beautiful work.

Mandy said...

My favourite tradition is going out for a family walk on Christmas Eve to see all the neighbourhood decorations. After that we come back to the house to thaw by a fire and drink hot chocolate.

AmberK said...

A tradition in our household growing up was the reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" by my dad...this will be our first Christmas without him but we'll make sure the tradition continues.

titaniumgrrl said...

I know who you are Anonymous...Spell check gave me two options!!

And Bethwalker...I do that too!

Queen Sabe said...

Having my family over for a huge Polish dinner, then opening all our gifts while watching Mr Bean :)

Strata said...

Baking cookies for Santa with my son and reading Christmas stories! :)

Mandy said...

My favorite tradition is decorating the Christmas tree...we make Christmas goodies and put on a Christmas movie in the background. Most of our ornaments have some sort of special meaning, so it brings back memories as we unwrap each one. It's the perfect start for the holiday season. :)