Sunday, August 7, 2011

She's crafty..

Yesterday I had a rather successful day at Art in Strathcona Park...Ren was nice enough to take some pictures which was great because I didn't really have any before....I dig 'em...except for the one of me making a weird face when he decided to include me in the photo...though you don't get to see that one...because I don't want to upload it for you.


Heh.

Ele-foots checking out the scenery

It is funny.  These little monsters I used to just make out of left over sock bits.
They have actually become so popular that I actually buy socks to make just these
little dooders...

Guess which thing in this picture I DIDN'T make...?

What does li'l pinky have to scream about?





1 comment:

LimeRiot said...

Ohhhh! I wish I could have shopped your booth. Everything looks great.