Monday, January 11, 2010

Are you my Mummy?


Would you like to be?  
Wait...let's go to the beginning.  
I recently decided that I kinda wanted to know who was visiting my blog...so...as you can see I attached a "___________ is visiting Titaniumhip" thingy that is listed over there  


<------ 


I was quite surprised to see visitors from places I had never heard of! (Though Delta, Barrie and Whitehorse...I know who YOU are...)  
SO...I decided that I would give one of you a present. A monkey present. Most importantly...a SOCKMONKEY present.  
All you have to do is say your name and where you are from..(no address needed...if I draw your name, then we will figure out your address....) If you feel like adding anything else ...awesome!!! If not...that is cool too..
On February 6th, when I go kicking and screaming officially into my mid 30's, I will draw a name...and post it up here....and this little fellow is yours! (I think he is a fellow...he informs me that REAL sock monkeys can wear pink...)  


Only one entry per person please...  


Good Luck!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pye said...

I want to win him!!

I'm Kimberly from Los Angeles.

(And I'm stalking you for a Craftster swap.) :)